The All papers should be submitted using the submission system provided by Openconf system or Email.
1. Submit by Openconf system: http://www.icnfm.net/openconf
2. Email submission: If you can not upload paper or have other problems in using the system, you can choose to submit by sending email to email@example.com.
The conference’s official language is English. All papers must be written in English and must be formatted MS Word according to the following instructions. In addition, all papers should be no less than 5 pages in length and must be written in strict accordance with the format. Shorter papers should not be included in the journal.
A. Template for Conference Proceeding (Full Length Papers Only)
Authors are invited to submit technical papers on their research relevant to the conference theme. Accepted papers will be published in conference proceeding (Indexed by Scopus, Inspec, CPCI, etc).
Please prepare your paper according to the following template:
B.Template for Abstract Proceeding (Abstracts Only)
For those who are only interested in attendance and making an oral or poster presentation,
Abstracts should be submitted in .DOC format according to the template below:
Please note that the abstracts submitted for attendance will not be published in any journals. The Conference Abstract Proceedings is for communication purpose only.
1. Suggested Poster with size of 841mm width x 1189mm height.
2. All display material should be prepared in advance. The head of the poster shall include: TITLE OF PRESENTATION, NAME OF AUTHOR (s), AFFILIATION.
3. The poster should be easily readable from a distance of ~2 m. Use heavy lettering of at least 18-point or larger. Figures, tables, and photographs should also be easily readable from the same distance. Preferably, the poster should be divided into the following sections:Overview Summary/Introduction/Method/Results/Conclusions. It is advisable to leave details and explanations for face-to-face discussions. The text of all poster displays must be prepared in English; their presentation should also be in English. Authors are kindly requested to stand in front of their posters for discussion with interested participants during the relevant poster session, as indicated in the Conference Programme. Poster numbers will be placed by the LOC on the poster board before the poster sessions according to the numbering in the Conference Programme.
4. Material to stick the posters to the poster boards will be provided by the LOC. The poster presenters are kindly requested to remove the poster from the poster board at the end of the poster session.